Valve je objavio detalje promena koje je doneo novim patch-om za CSGO. Pored ispravljenog zvuka prilikom skakanja iz čučnja tu su i promene za Tec-9.
- Shipping initial changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons, beginning with the Tec-9.
- Tec-9: The Tec-9 has been adjusted to emphasize aiming while retaining the weapon’s high mobility. The current changes include:
- slightly improved accuracy when taking a single shot
- significantly reduced accuracy when firing rapidly
- magazine and reserve ammo reduced to 18 and 90, respectively
- Extended the existing camera height restriction system to include cases where a player is in the air, preventing the first-person camera from rising above their third-person head.
- Players will now make a landing sound if they un-crouch while crouch-jumping.
- Fixed several inconsistencies where sounds were not broadcast when a player was occluded by a wall. (Thanks, simpleavaster!)
- Cleaned up the way CS:GO launches so there is one fewer process